As of Saturday evening, Billy’s Voice performances have been viewed more than 24 million times on the show’s YouTube channel.
That’s 7 million more views than Wé McDonald has received, more than twice as many as Sundance Head and more than five times the number for Josh Gallagher.
Of Billy’s nine performance night covers on the show, six have topped 1 million views. Wé McDonald has topped 1 million views four times, Sundance three times and Josh just once.
Billy also remains the show’s social media leader on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
But, remember, his numbers are somewhat inflated because he came to the show with a broader base of support than the show’s other three finalists.
In the past week, Josh has actually picked up the most followers on Twitter, Wé has attracted the most new followers on Instagram and Sundance had gained the most new likes on Facebook.
All the numbers as of Saturday night appear below. The number in parenthesis behind the social media numbers indicate the gain for each artist since last week.
The Top 4 take the stage during a two-hour performance finale Monday night at 8 p.m. The results will be announced during a two-hour season finale Tuesday at 9 p.m.
See also …
Ranking the Top 4 on The Voice
A look back at Billy Gilman’s Voice performances
A look back at Josh Gallagher’s Voice performances
A look back at Sundance Head’s Voice performances
A look back at Wé McDonald’s Voice performances
Billy Gilman: 24,065,365
Wé McDonald: 16,846,842
Sundance Head: 9,159,926
Josh Gallagher: 4,704,166
Top 10 YouTube performances among final four
1. Billy Gilman, “When We Were Young” (blind audition) — 10,492,839
2. Wé McDonald, “Feeling Good” (blind audition) — 5,991,793
3. Wé McDonald, “Maybe” with Lauren Diaz (battle round) — 3,651,275
4. Billy Gilman, “Man in the Mirror” with Andrew DeMuro (battle round) — 3,510,200
5. Sundance Head, “I’ve Been Loving You Too Long” (blind audition) — 3,378,081
6. Billy Gilman, “Fight Song” (knockout round) — 3,369,769
7. Wé McDonald, “No More Drama” (knockout round) — 2,434,474
8. Josh Gallagher, “Stay a Little Longer” (blind audition) — 1,896,558
9. Sundance Head, “The Climb” (knockout round) — 1,713,097
10. Sundance Head, “Feel Like Makin’ Love” with Dan Shafer (battle round) — 1,636,470
Meet The Voice Season 14 cast
Miya Mayo Bass
LOTS MORE COMING!!!
CHLOE KOHANSKI'S WINNING MOMENT
Chloe Kohanski became the first female rocker to win The Voice in Season 13. She became the sixth member of Team Blake to win the show. To read what Chloe has to say about her musical future, head here.
August 22, 2016 By Mark Franklin
February 8, 2012 By Mark Franklin
September 23, 2010 By Mark Franklin