The Voice returns Monday, Feb. 26, with Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Alicia Keys and Kelly Clarkson as coaches and a new blind audition twist.
Check back then and throughout Season 14 for complete coverage on Voice Views. Meanwhile, here’s a bit about Brynn.
* Brynn is just 14 and classifies herself as a pop-soul singer-songwriter on her Facebook page.
* She performs around the Nantucket, Mass., area and was named most likely to win a Grammy in the 2017 Nantucket Blackbook Year in Review.
* She apparently made it all the way to the blind auditions for Season 13 of The Voice but failed to turn a chair.
* In 2016, she competed for a chance to sing the national anthem at a New England Revolution home game and was one of three winners, resulting in a performance at Gillette Stadium at age 13 that’s captured on her Instagram page and YouTube channel.
* Her YouTube channel is packed with covers, most from age 11 forward. But two go back to when Brynn was just 4, including one labeled a “hysterical rendition of Sugarland’s ‘Stay,'” complete with jumping, finger wagging and a adorable bow at the end.
* She also has two originals posted there — “Pink Sky” and “Future of Us” — recorded when she was just 12 years old.