The Voice returns Monday, Feb. 26, with Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Alicia Keys and Kelly Clarkson as coaches and a new blind audition twist.
Check back then and throughout Season 14 for complete coverage on Voice Views. Meanwhile, here’s a bit about Jordan.
* On Instagram, Jordan identifies himself as a singer and accountant. In fact, he’s been working as senior staff auditor with Crowe Horwath LLP in Nashville.
* That said, he calls music “my first true passion” on Facebook, where he recently posted a cover of Brett Eldredge’s “The Long Way,” calling it his first step back into music after passing his CPA exam. You can check that out below.
* Also on his Facebook page is an original he wrote with Emily Hackett called “Something ‘Bout Christmas.” It dates from 2014.
* In 2014, he competed in the Michiana Rising Star competition, a talent show featuring artists from northern Indiana and southwestern Michigan and aired by WNIT as a fundraiser for public television. He performed “Believe” and “I Drive Your Truck” on that show.
* On Facebook, he calls Garth Brooks his current and childhood hero.
* He’s a graduate of Belmont University in Nashville and worked as a brand management and publicity intern with Warner Music Nashville.