The Voice returns Monday, Feb. 26, with Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Alicia Keys and Kelly Clarkson as coaches and a new blind audition twist.
Check back then and throughout Season 14 for complete coverage on Voice Views. Meanwhile, here’s more about Megan.
* Megan Lee is a 22-year-old Asian-American singer and actress who began her professional career at age 10.
* She’s best known as Sun Hi Song from the Nickelodeon series “Make It Pop” where she played alongside Louriza Tronco, Erika Tham and Dale Whibley as part of the pop group XO-IQ.
* During the show’s two-season run, XO-IQ released five albums and a couple of EPs. On iTunes, the music is described as “kid-friendly, self-empowering songs inspired by K-pop and mainstream EDM.”
* Megan has also released lots of music under her own named, most recently a September dance single called “Young and Broken” with No Riddim. Other 2017 singles include “Open Arms,” “Tell Me” and “Just Like You.” You can check out “Young and Broken” below.
* She teamed up with Joyce Chen and Jenny Kwak earlier this year on a song called “Best Day Ever,” which was recorded in five languages. Megan released her first single in South Korea, “8 Days,” in 2014.
* Head to YouTube and you can check out Megan covering lots of popular hits, including Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger.” That YouTube channel, by the way, has more than 42.5 million views.
* Her acting career includes appearances on a number of other shows, including a 2017 episode of “Modern Family,” and she’s appeared in commercials for McDonalds, Verizon, Walmart, Nintendo and Big Lots.
* Megan has a heck of a social media fan base already established, with 52,000 followers on Twitter, 150,000 on Instagram and 240,000 on Facebook.