Here’s more about Morgan.
* According to her website bio, she began singing at age 2 and performing in local musicals around age 9.
* You can check out some of her early performances from musicals on her YouTube channel, including performances of “How Lovely To Be a Woman” from “Bye Bye Birdie” at age 13 and “Over the Rainbow.”
* She was also singing competitively at an early age, participating in CarmelFest, an annual Independence Day celebration in Carmel, Indiana.
* At age 11, Morgan placed second in the CarmelFest talent competition for 13 to 17 years old. Two years later, at age 13, she won that age group. Among the songs she covered at such a young age was Adele’s “One and Only.”
* Morgan told The Voice she has often struggled with anxiety and depression and that the only way to refocus her mind was music.
* Morgan is now a student at Belmont University in Nashville, studying commercial music voice.
* Among her Instagram posts are a couple of collaborations with her Belmont roommates, Abby Cates, who was a contestant on The Voice at age 17 in Season 15 and made it to the live playoffs.
* Morgan doesn’t appear to have released music yet, but has been working on writing and recording originals, according to her website.
* That said, Morgan has a wide range of covers posted to YouTube, where she has nearly 500,000 views, and most recently to TikTok, where she has more than 4,000 followers. You can check out her latest Instagram cover, of YEBBA’S “My Mind” below.