Here’s more about Bias.
* He’s Grant Bias, who describes himself as a country artist, music producer and full-time musician on Linked In.
* He doesn’t appear to have released music, but he co-wrote a song called “First Things First,” released by Oklahoma-based Christian group Consumed by Fire.
* In April, that song hit number one on iTunes Christian and Gospel songs chart. “Excited to see what the future holds for my writing career,” Grant posted on social media.
* You’ll find plenty of covers from Grant on his Instagram and TikTok. Many are collaborations, but he tackles “Cold” by Chris Stapleton, “Love You Anyway” by Luke Combs and “Simple Things” by Teddy Swims solo. Check out the latter below.
* Grant married his wife Karley last fall, and two of the collaborations on his Instagram are duos with her — Brandon Lake’s “Lost in Your Love” and Cam’s “Burning House.”
* According to his Facebook bio, he’s from Little Rock, Ark., lives in Chattanooga, Tenn. and attended the University of Mobile in Alabama.
* He spent three years in college performing more than 400 shows with the vocal ensemble Voices of Mobile, a role that allowed him to sing in Romania, Cuba, England and even the White House.
* “The last three years of my college career have been nothing short of amazing and it’s all due to this amazing group,” he wrote on Facebook in June 2021, on the eve of his final Voices of Mobile show.