Here’s more about Bodie.
* He’s an alternative pop artist based in Orange County, Calif.
* And he’s already released lots of music, to the tune of two EPs — “Love at First Fight” in 2018 and “Me and You” in 2019 — plus several singles.
* Two of his songs — “I Think I Like You” and “Moonlight” — have exceeded 1 million streams on Spotify.
* He released the music video for his single “All Four Season Love” last September and on Facebook added: “I swear I’ve written the best music of my life these past couple months.” Check out the music video below.
* Another of his releases is an April 2021 single called “Happy Now.” On Instagram, he says: “I broke up with depression and wrote a song about it.”
* Bodie says the song was partly his response to music that seemed to romanticize depression and the rising rate of suicide among young adults.
* And in a 2018 video, Bodie says he’s struggled with depression and anxiety since high school when an autoimmune disease caused him to lose all his hair.
* He’s been married to his wife Royale, a photographer, for seven years and they have three young children.