The Voice returns to NBC on Monday, Sept. 25 with a coaching quartet of Reba McEntire, John Legend, Gwen Stefani and Niall Horan.
Here’s more about Claire.
* She’s a 30-year-old country singer from Virginia Beach, Va.
* She’s released music, to the tune of four singles since 2021.
* Her first release, a cover of “Something in Orange” by Zach Bryan, has been streamed more than 1.2 million times on Spotify.
* She’s since released a trio of songs, including a pair of Morgan Wallen covers, “Chasin’ You” in 2022 and “Cover Me Up” this year.
* Her most recent single is the excellent “What Do You Wear to a Breakup,” which dropped in late April . The song was written by Catherine McGrath. You can check out a snippet of it below.
* She also collaborated with Chris Keys on a cover of “I Quit Drinking” by Kelsea Ballerini and LANY.
* She’s a single mom whose 7-year-old son is often featured on her social media.
* And The Voice won’t be her first TV show. She appeared on Season 26 of The Bachelor in January 2022. Claire was eliminated in the first week, but was at the center of the drama in that episode.
* According to Bustle, she was working as Regional Director of Cosmetics at Anne Arundel Dermatology before appearing on The Bachelor.
* She previously sang vocals with a Virginia-based ban called Southbound and you’ll find that group’s covers of “What Could’ve Been” (Gone West) and “Mercy” (Brett Young) on YouTube.
* Claire has nearly 34,000 followers and more than 350,000 likes on her TikTok.