Here’s more about her.
* Just 13 when she auditioned, she’ll easily be the youngest contestant on The Voice Season 22.
* In a TikTok video from two years ago to introduce herself, La Reina says she loves singing, especially mariachi music.
* “I like to listen to all types of music,” she adds. She told The Voice that especially includes country music.
* Her other passion is soccer, which she had played for five years at that point.
* She’s been performing in public since at least age 11. Her YouTube channel includes early national anthem performances at Kids Fashion Week and at her school’s Veterans Day celebration.
* The same year, she performed Miley Cyrus’s “The Climb” at a Nuke the Leuk fundraiser for a Nevada nonprofit committed to helping families affected by leukemia.
* Her YouTube channel features dozens of covers, in both Spanish and English. You can check out one of her most recent English covers — “Wake Up” from Julie and the Phantoms — below.
* Last fall, she was featured on the nationally televised Spanish language program Wake Up America Live in a “Mi hijo es un artista” (My child is an artist) segment.