Here’s more about Rowan.
* Her full name is Rowan Grace Hibberd.
* In spite of her young age, Rowan has already released four singles dating back to 2019, beginning with “How I Want It.” She also released a music video for that song.
* Her other three singles — “Paradise,” “Closer” and “Best of Me” — were released in 2020, when she would have been about 14. Check out the heartfelt “Best of Me,” her latest release, below.
* Proceeds from “Paradise,” released that summer, went to a memorial fund for Shelby Lillebo, a classmate who died of cancer at age 14. She’s also the focus of the song.
* This season didn’t mark her first time auditioning for The Voice. In a June 2019 video on her YouTube, she announced that she’d auditioned for the show that year and had gotten a call back.
* Rowan’s first artistic endeavor as a child was dance. She’s had at least nine years of dance training in ballet, tap, jazz, modern and hip-hop and spent two years on a competitive dance team.
* She began singing at age 5 and has performed the national anthem at a number of area sports events.
* Rowan has also been active in musical theater dating back to 214, including productions of “A Christmas Carol,” “The Little Mermaid” and “Pippin.”
* Rowan will turn 17 around the time of The Voice Season 22 premiere on Sept. 19.
* Her musical inspirations, according to her Spotify bio, include Adele, Billie Eilish, Elton John, The Beatles, Queen and Ariana Grande. You’ll find several Billie Eilish covers on her YouTube channel.