Here’s more about Sydney.
* She told The Voice she grew up around music. Her father would sing Sydney and her sister to sleep at night while playing his guitar.
* Her mother battled alcoholism, but has since overcome her addiction and become one of the biggest supporters of Sydney’s musical pursuits.
* That included becoming president of the show choir as a senior in high school and being part of a musical trio with her sister and a friend.
* Sydney attended Brigham Young University-Idaho at one point and is now a student at the Berklee College of Music.
* Sydney is fluent in Spanish and spent 18 months on a full-service mission trip to South Florida through her church.
* On her Linked In profile, she says she’s received recognition as a composer, vocalist, instrumentalist and actress.
* She doesn’t appear to have released music, but she’s posted three originals to YouTube — “Love High,” which you can check out below, “I Promise You” and “We’ll Make It Through.”
* She has another original called “Your Boyfriend” on her Soundcloud page.
* Sydney has more than 2,500 likes on a busy TikTok where you’ll find an impressive cover of “Take Me to Church,” performed as if “the lyrics were actually about going to church. This song could have been such a spiritual ballad,” she writes.
* Sydney’s featured on one released track, “Macy,” a pop single released by Lennon Vanderdoes in 2019.
* Judging from her Instagram and Facebook, she’s a big fans of Star Wars.
* Says Sydney: “I value respect, honesty, and dependability above all, and am driven by the simple idea that a vision coupled with effort can take you anywhere.”