Here’s more about Caleb.
* He’s a 27-year-old artist and vocal coach who’s already released music.
* The only song he currently has available is a single called “With You,” released this summer and classified as pop on Apple Music. You can check it out below.
* But Caleb released a 12-song album called “The Reflection of Her” back in 2017 that no longer appears to be available.
* At the time, Caleb said he really didn’t think his music could be pigeon-holed into one genre because it’s a combination of R&B, jazz, soul and pop.
* That was in an interview with the student newspaper at the University of North Carolina Pinehurst. Caleb graduated in 2018 with a BA in music business.
* And he told the site he’d been singing since a very young age. “My mom put me and my sister in the youth choir at church at like – I think I was 3 or 4. When I had my first solo it was ‘Oh, How I Love Jesus,’ and from then on, I was like, ‘I want to be a famous singer. This is what I want to do.’”
* He tried singing shows before when he was younger, auditioning for American Idol and The Voice twice each without landing a spot on the show.
* While the rejections were discouraging, Caleb said he decided to continue singing and pursuing other ways of getting his name out.
* Apparently it worked. One of his career highlights is being part of Alicia Keys background choir at a concert at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles in September 2022.
* And he’s performed at least two shows with Sofar Sounds. And one of his social media collaborations from earlier this year was with Voice and American Idol standout We Ani.
* Caleb has more than 500 followers and nearly 4,000 likes on his TikTok.