Here’s more about Juliette.
* She’s a first generation Cuban-American studying musical theater at The Boston Conservatory.
* And while she hasn’t released lots of music, she’s become quite popular posting covers to TikTok, where her page has nearly 600,000 followers and 23.5 million likes.
* Her cover of Celine Dion’s “My Heart Go On” has attracted more than 24 million views. You can check it out below.
* Juliette credits her parents for introducing her to the arts. Her father exposed her to a variety of musical genres — including salsa and mariachi music — while her mother introduced her to film and the arts.
* Juliette started taking vocal lessons at 13 and began landing lead roles in musical theater productions.
* She attended the Miami Arts Charter School and was one of the first students involved in the musical theater program there.
* On her website, Juliette says her favorite roles have included Ariel in “The Little Mermaid,” Janet in “The Drowsy Chaperone” and Gertrude McFuzz in “Suessical.”
* She says her musical inspirations include La India, Olivia Rodrigo, Ariana Grande, Tori Kelly and Lady Gaga.
* Of course, she’s also inspired by her parents, who fled Cuba to escape Communism, though it meant starting over once they reached the U.S.
* In comparison, ““my life has been so easy. I don’t ever want to disappoint them,” Juliette said in her Voice bio package.
* As for her blind audition, Juliette said her goal was to show the judges “I can take two completely different genres of music and make them my own.”
* Juliette’s only released music is a song called “So This is Love,” a duet with Olivia King that dropped in June.
@thatonecubangirl Replying to @❥ ❥ #celinedion #titanic #myheartwillgoon ♬ original sound – Juliette Ojeda