Here’s more about Jillian.
* She’s a teenager who has also used the stage name Jillian Rose.
* She says her biggest inspiration is Justin Bieber. “Seeing him perform inspired me to start singing,” she told Legends of Tomorrow. “He’s the reason I’m doing music at all.”
* Jillian has also done some acting, including playing Attica Staines on “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” back in 2019.
* Her first professional performance came during a halftime show at Madison Square Gardens in 2017.
* She has also performed the national anthem for the New York Mets at Citi Field.
* Jillian says she’s been singing for as long as she can remember. “I don’t think there has been anything else I’ve wanted to do. Music has always been my first priority,” she told Fierce Fabulous Revolution.
* She released her debut single — and her only one to date — in June 2021. It’s called “Fake Friends.” It’s also the first song she ever wrote and she said she thought it would make a good first release because it’s a song lots of people can relate to.
* Adds Jillian in an interview with PinkWiFi: “Growing up, I was always taught that friends are supposed to build each other up and support one another. But life quickly taught me that’s not always true. ‘Fake Friends’ is about discovering truths and how my eyes become wide open to the reality of some ‘friendships.’” There’s also a music video, which you can check out below.
* Jillian has performed on national tours with Boys of Summer and TikTok sensations Cash and Maverick.
* Speaking of which, she has more than 7,000 followers and 230,000 likes on her own TikTok.
* And since 2019 she’s been taking vocal lessons from Bella DeNapoli, who finished Top 20 as a member of Team Ariana Grande on Season 21.
* That’s fitting for Jillian, who’s been a longtime fan of the show, took a Voice karaoke machine to her audition and had a Voice themed bat mitzvah.
Jillian on social media:
Leave a reply