Here’s more about Ciana:
* She’s 20, hails from Hawaii and classifies herself as a pop/R&B singer.
* Ciana twice competed on America’s Got Talent, first at age 8 in Season 4, then at age 12 in Season 8. That season, she made it all the way to the quarterfinals.
* After appearing on that show in Season 4, she also appeared on the Maury Povich show as one of Maury’s Most Talented Kids.
* In an interview with IndieHipHop.com, Ciana says she started singing at age 4 and started taking vocal lessons at age 6.
* Her inspiration, she says in that interview, was her older sister, also a singer. As a young girl, Ciana says she followed her sister to all her auditions and performances and was amazed by the reaction she got from her audiences.
* Ciana has released a pair of singles to streaming sites — “Bluff” from 2019 and “What’s Wrong with Love” from last February. She also released music videos for both songs, which you can check out by following the links. Check out “What’s Wrong with Love” below.
* Talking about her musical style, Ciana told IndieHipHop: “For my style, I try to give out more of a sassy kinda vibe. (I am not a sassy person lol) it’s more when I perform.”
* She lists her favorite artists as Bruno Mars, Beyonce, Etta James, Christina Aguilera and Aretha Franklin.
Editor’s note: Season 20 of The Voice is scheduled to kick off Monday, March 1 on NBC.